HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Kshs80,000- Negotiable)
Our client, in the security industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to join their team as a HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with national law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relate
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resource.
- Must be a member of IHRM.
- Should have 5-6 years of Experience in a Security Firm.
- Should be 30 years old and above.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.