WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Kshs 50,000-70,000)
Our client, in the RETAIL industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a WAREHOUSE MANAGER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To submit a damage report based on products suppliers and overall total number reported by branches.
- Ensure you have created and continuously monitor a ceiling for holding stock in each Monthly reports on internal Branch transfers of products.
- Ensure continuous monitoring and proper forecasting and ordering of consumable items, carry bags, stationery, electrical and any other item needed.
- A report to be issued to the Accounts department on monthly basis for the consumption value for record keeping.
- Continuously maintain records and pictures of first moving items item (Soft and Hard copies)
- Keep on advising management on the different pricing of similar items in different branches.
- Maintaining a proper record of product prices of all suppliers with products specifications.
- Ensure a proper calendar of all annual activities for sales promotion i.e.
- Festive seasons
- Back to school
- Government Holidays.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have a diploma/Degree
- At least 3yrs of experience
- Must have 30years and above
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as WAREHOUSE MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.