Our client, in the hospitality industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Hotel Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the restaurant’s business plan for strategic growth
- Ensure the restaurant’s financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and programs to attract customers.
- Inventory control and management
- Maintain operations by developing and implementing policies and standard operating procedures
- Maintain patron satisfaction by monitoring food, beverage, and service offerings, initiating improvements and building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures
- Monitor emerging trends in the restaurant industry to stay up to date and relevant
- Set weekly and monthly sales performance and quality targets and ensuring they are achieved.
- Prepare reports on weekly sales updates, staff performance and marketing activities effectiveness.
- Support the chef and the F&B Controller in menu planning and ensure innovative and proactive ideas are integrated
- Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Respond to customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Continuous assessment training to ensure staff operate and work efficiently to reduce the amount of assisted staff e.g. casuals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Hotel Managements Software’s
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge and experience in financial planning and strategic management (Need to show and Indicate)
- Good leadership and motivation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Hotel Manager.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.