Hostel Warden (Female)- 12,000 net
Our client is looking for a Hostel warden, based along Wilson airport.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for allotment of rooms to the students.
- To ensure housekeeping and cleaning of the Hostel.
- To ensure that no ragging takes place in the hostels and maintain a ragging free Hostel.
- Ensure safety and security of all boarders at all times and maintenance of discipline in and around
- the Hostel.
- Responsible for maintenance of the hostel, no damage to the hostel furniture and fittings and
- timely repair.
- Looks after the quality of food served in the hostels.
- Keeps strict discipline among students of the hostels.
- Reports to the Director in case of any indiscipline or misbehavior by the students.
- Looks into the grievances/complaints of the students if found genuine.
- Arranges for first-aid in case of any emergency and arrange for hospitalization of student/ staff, if required.
Note: The warden is required to stay inside the Hostel.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in reputed educational institutions.
- Ability to operate a computer and working knowledge of MS Office.
Work Experience and Skills required:
- Good administrative & operational skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Kiswahili.