Our client, in the healthcare industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a HOSPITAL MANAGER/OPERATIONS MANAGER/CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy management and planning.
- Financial management.
- Customer service.
- Stakeholder management.
- Human resource.
- Clinical quality and risk management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery from a recognized institution/Bachelor in clinical medicine/Bachelor in Nursing.
- Masters in healthcare Administration/healthcare leadership/health system management/business administration.
- Masters in any clinical field is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience in a level 4 hospital as a manager/medical officer manager or a similar role with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations and professional standards.
- Knowledge of the hospital industry and solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Problem solving attitude
- A candidate who is a go getter, takes initiative, a team player, driven by results, with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, team player with organizational and supervisory skills.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as HOSPITAL MANAGER/OPERATION MANAGER/CEO.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.