Our client, in the tests and measurements solution industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Head of Sales and Marketing.
Requirements and skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in in Communications, Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or any other related filed.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and Marketing.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Experience with CRM software Management
- Must be an ASIAN
- Direct sales efforts with Technical sales Engineers and Key Account Managers through proactive call campaigns, regional meetings, face-to-face consultations, and pipeline management.
- Maintaining relationships between OEMS and other sales related stakeholders in the organization.
- Lead on implementation, reporting and reviewing of the strategic and operational sales & marketing plans to drive sales and revenue as well as managing calendars of all departmental activities.
- Create and implement short and long-term marketing strategies to meet sales team goals and annual sales targets in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate sales activities with other work units or departments such as finance and Projects
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Head of Sales and Marketing.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.