Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and create all the collateral material artworks for the organization (including Leave Behind literatures, Visual Aids, brochures, fliers, mailers, newsletter template, promotional materials, social media posters, Dummy Launching kit, Carton Dummy, Visiting cards etc.)
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, brand logos, and websites
- Preparation of promotional and packaging materials with the 2D & 3D graphics.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts and present the several drafts to different stakeholders
- Take the design brief to record requirements and team needs and work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (like Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw etc)
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Exceptional creativity and innovation and able to make creative suggestions in the interest of the organization
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new techniques as well as working with internal stakeholders to understand functional requirements and recommend creative solutions
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality versus agreed timelines
- Level of Education: Any
- Experience: Previous experience (1 year +) of similar Graphic Designing role is fundamental.
- Language: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. English fluency essential
- IT Literacy: Excellent IT skills, especially up to date with industry leading design and photo-editing software and technologies (like Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop etc)
Joining Date: Immediate
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya