Our client, in the Distributorship industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as General Manager.
- Training, coaching and motivating a sales team
- Managing sales targets
- Delivering of rewarding incentive programs and motivate exceptional success.
- Managing the internal communications and awareness of the company’s direction, mission and objectives.
- Developing and managing key account relationships.
- Coordinating sales distribution and
- advising stockists and distributors on policies and operating procedures.
- Contributing to the formulation of policy and strategy.
- Providing accurate financial and management information to leadership to enhance decision making and business processes.
- Pick up major demand concerns & contingencies and share with senior management.
- Prepare and submit annual departmental budgets for approval of expenditure.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a masters degree or pursuing masters
- Have 3 proven years of experience in a similar position
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as General Manager.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.