Our esteemed client is looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of their main entrance of the dry cleaner. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as front desk representative
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping is a must
- Proficient in English and Kiswahili (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
NB: MALES ARE MORE PREFFERED.
Interested candidates should share their cvs to email@example.com
Application deadline: Urgent
only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.