Our client, in pharmaceutical industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as FINANCE CONTROLLER.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Financial Planning
- ERP Systems Management
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Management
- Internal Controls, Compliance, and Taxation
- Cash Flow Management
- Team Leadership and Development
- Auditing and External Relationships
- Payroll Management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. A Master’s degree and/or professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CMA) are preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of progressive finance and accounting experience, with at least 3-5 years in a senior finance leadership role
- Extensive experience working with ERP systems, demonstrating expertise in data analysis and financial reporting within these systems. Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Proven track record in financial strategy, budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Financial Controller
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.