Our client, in Financial Service industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as Finance Associate.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits and ensuring the maintenance of the billing system within the group
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Assist in general financial management and analysis.
- Working with the different departmental heads to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Audit all receipts on a determined schedule to ensure accuracy in accounting
- Generate and share monthly receivable reports with the different departmental heads
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the different company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Assist the Finance Manager in managing vendor relationships and assist follow up on clients’ invoices to ensure they are paid out
- Assist in preparation of management accounts and ensure consolidation of group accounts
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have a degree in accounting, business economics, finance or related field
- Have 1-2 years of progressively
- Be professional responsible experience in related field.
- Professional Certification (CPA (K) / ACCA)
Candidates to send their CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with Financial Associate as the subject