Our client who is in manufacturing industry is looking for a sales representative.
Location is in Kajiado.
Procurement Requirements and Qualifications
- Diploma/certificate in sales and marketing, business, construction management; or concrete industry management.
- Additional training, marketing or sales of construction-related materials preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience, with concrete or construction-related, building material experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new accounts and develop and implement a sales plan.
- Some knowledge of concrete, including mix designs, strengths, and placing techniques.
- Familiar with cement products and their applications, such as patching material, sealers, forming systems, and decorative concrete materials.
- Work effectively with co-workers, and customers.
- Use effective written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to travel
Job description: Procurement Officer
- Promote and sell ready-mixed concrete and all building related materials.
- Develops a reasonable but aggressive sales forecast for customers that will enable the Company to reach its profit goals.
- Identifies, develops and maintains new and existing customers.
- Evaluates bid opportunities to determine the most cost-effective quotation and proposal.
- Works closely with operations professionals to ensure customer volume demands can be met in a cost-effective and timely fashion.
- Works closely with quality-control professionals to determine the most cost-effective way to meet product specifications.
- Handles customer questions, issues and concerns and seeks to resolve in the most cost effective and timely way possible.
- Prepares timely and accurate reports as requested (including backlog, yardage and expenses).
- Attends regular sales meetings to review upcoming projects and status of ongoing projects.
- Communicates with delivery operations on a timely basis of changes to quantities or delivery schedules.
- Participates in local, state and national professional and trade organizations.
- Visits job sites regularly to receive customer feedback and ensure customer needs are being met.
- Assists with accounts receivable, as necessary, for his/her customers that are behind on paying invoices.
Other duties as may be assigned by Management.
NB: SHOULD BE A RESIDENT OF ISINYA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 06/02/2023
Only shortlisted shall be contacted