Our client who is in the engineering industry is looking for a FABRICATION MACHINE OPERATOR.
The Location is in Nairobi.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
Requirements and skills
- Certificate or diploma in mechanical engineering (plant option)
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Experience in a plastic manufacturing company would be an added advantage.
application deadline 10th March 2023