Explore an exciting opportunity with our client in the micro finance bank. They are seeking for a candidate to join their team as a Bank Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have a Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Have 5 years banking experience; both in Banking Operations and Credit Management, 2 of which must have been in a supervisory or managerial position in a Micro Finance or Commercial Bank.
- Experience in a Micro Finance Institution.
- Should be 38 years and above
- Take the leadership role at the Branch and mentor the Branch staff towards the achievement of the Banks’ Mission, Vision and the Banks’ Strategic Objectives.
- Ensure the Branch attains the set targets in the following parameters; High standards of Customer Service, Customer Retention, Deposits, Healthy Loan Portfolio.
- Enhance relationships with SME’s, High Net worth Individuals, Churches and Institutions to grow business.
- Implement strategies on penetration of business segments, markets and sectors.
- Ensure growth of liabilities business including transactional, alternate and direct banking business.
- Ensure staff productivity is maintained through support, mentorship, and TAT and customer service.
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Working closely with risk and compliance units to ensure effective controls to mitigate against business risks associated with Business.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Bank Manager (Micro Finance)