Our client, in the CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT SUPPLY is looking for candidates who are willing to grow and join their team as ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS. Our client is under importation and distribution of the world best brand in the construction and infrastructure sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the generation, transmission and distribution of power.
- Design of electrical plan.
- Overseeing technicians and craftsmen.
- Resolving of electrical issues.
- Testing and installation of systems
- General electrical maintenance
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering/Electromechanical/ Building Services/Engineering/Mechatronics or Applied Physics.
- 3-5 years in Construction and Lift companies
- 25 years and above
- Knowledge of Engineering Science and Technology
- Math’s Knowledge
- Knowledge of Computer operating systems
- Design skills and Knowledge
- Analytical thinking skills.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.