Our client, in a construction industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as Electrical Engineer.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
- At least 5 years working knowledge and Experience of both Industrial and Domestic electrical position. (Preferably Government – trade test 1 or equivalent).
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship and having Grade test III and above qualification.
- High school certificate diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.
- MUST have latest police clearance certificate
- The applicant must be a team builder with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The applicant must change and improve, make Effective Decisions, manage a Quality Service, Deliver at Pace.
- Conversant with CMMS Software
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Must be a resident or willing to relocate to work in Isinya
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Electrical Engineer.