Electrical engineer (Kshs 100,000 Gross)
Our client, in the Plastic producing industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to join their team as an Electrical Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and coordinating the maintenance of existing control system and troubleshooting of technical problems, and managing the whole plant operations through support, supervision, calibration and repairing of all plant instruments.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and replace all components of injection moulding machines, Blow moulding machinery and equipment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree /Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years’ experience in a manufacturing company as an industrial Electrician/Electronics Engineer.
- Knowledge of plastics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of injection and blow machines
- Knowledge of plant automation and programming
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Electrical Engineer.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.