Our client who is MANUFACTURING and DISTRIBUTION seeks a Director of Human Resources and Administration (HR Director) who will serve as the head of the Human Resources function and as a key business partner and peer to the management team in leading and creating initiatives, systems, and best practices to recruit, develop, and train a diverse and high-performing workforce and who will build an organizational culture that supports advancement of our mission and strategic plans.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidate Recruitment, Hiring, and On-Boarding
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies to ensure a robust and diverse applicant
- pool for all openings.
- Manage the hiring process to ensure consistency across departments and appropriate
- communication among program, administrative, and fiscal staff.
- Provide on-boarding services and agency orientation to all new staff members and ensure
- department and/or program level orientations are standardized and effective.
- Train, coach, and support managers to navigate evaluation, training, promotion, discipline,
- termination, and other HR issues.
- Collaborate with managers to update job descriptions across the agency and implement a system
- for regular review and revision to descriptions.
- Design and implement an enhanced performance management system for employee evaluation.
- Develop internal staff trainings and identify relevant available external trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred, in a related field such as Human
- Resources or Organizational Psychology.
- Minimum 7-10 years of HR Business Partner/Generalist experience across a range of
- Demonstrated experience leading HR department(s) through strategic and transactional change.
- Demonstrated initiative in determining new or modifying existing HR policies and procedures
- and effectively communicating them to staff and Board members.
- Demonstrated organizational leadership and decision-making capability at a senior management
- level in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to communicate to staff and Board members the short and long-term impact, specific and
- strategic, of HR policy and procedures.
- Ability to manage budgets and experience working closely with a CFO to achieve organizational
- financial goals.
- Supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including editing skills with meticulous
- attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve goals and align interests through cooperation and collaboration with other
- groups and cross-functional teams, even where no direct reporting relationship exists.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality when dealing with
- sensitive matters.
- Experience with employee relations.
NB: IT’S A PART TIME POSITION BUT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE PHYSICAL BOARD MEETINGS ATLEAST FOUR TIMES IN A MONTH.
Interested candidates should share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: URGENT