Our client who is located in Nairobi is looking for a person who is responsible:
- Strategy management and planning.
- In charge of day-to-day business operations
- Answering customers’ enquiries and giving advice about products and prices
- Create marketing campaigns and email campaigns to send out to customers
- Content Strategy – responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Social Networking – managing the online presence and brand of a company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter etc. and engage with consumers.
- Research competitors’ pricing and products
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
Education experience and Skills
- Degree in Business/Social Science with background in IT.
- 2 years and above experience in the industry.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Organizational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Networking and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 25/02/2023