Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced Digital Freelancing Lead Instructor to lead their digital freelancing program. The instructor will be responsible for providing instruction and guidance to students on topics such as freelance writing, advanced digital marketing, and transcription.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver engaging digital freelancing courses and workshops
- Prepare and evaluate lesson plans as well as course materials
- Monitor student progress and provide appropriate feedback
- Provide resources to students to enhance their learning
- Create a positive and motivating learning environment
- Utilize both traditional and modern teaching methods
- Collaborate with other instructors to ensure quality instruction
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field is a MUST
- 5+ years of experience in freelance writing, advanced digital marketing, and or transcription Proven track record of successful online instruction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the latest digital freelancing trends and technologies
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant software
- Familiarity with online learning platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Canvas, Coursera, and Moodle.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Kindly share your CV to email@example.com. with “Digital Freelancing Lead Instructor” as the subject.