- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Updated CV
2.KCSE Certificate and other academic papers
3.Valid Good conduct certificate
4.Original ID Card
5.Valid Driving License for drivers need class B, C1and C and the Riders Class A
7.Good communication skills
8.A working smart phone
9.Well conversant with Nairobi roads
10.Recommentation letter from former employer if any
NB: Drivers should be able to drive manual vehicles especially a lorry
Interviews are ongoing.