Our client, in the ICT industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Data Science lead Instructor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop course materials and lesson plans for data science courses
- Facilitate lectures, workshops, and labs in an online or on-site classroom setting
- Assess student understanding of data science concepts and provide feedback
- Contribute to course content development, including activities, lectures, and/or assessments
- Monitor student progress and guide to ensure the successful completion of courses
- Ensure that course materials and content remain up-to-date with changes in the field of data science
- Evaluate student performance and provide feedback on areas of improvement
- Remain current on the latest trends, tools, and techniques in data science
- Participate in professional development activities to enhance teaching skills
- Ability to work effectively with faculty and staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science or a related major
- 3+ years of experience in data science, machine learning, and/or analytics
- Proficiency with various data science tools, such as Python, R, SQL, and/or SAS
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Data Science lead Instructor.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.