We are looking for a reliable and punctual CYCLIST courier to safely deliver various items to specified locations following the delivery instructions provided by our dispatch staff. The CYCLIST courier’s responsibilities include prioritizing important deliveries, notifying dispatch staff of any conditions that may delay or impact deliveries, and answering any questions that recipients may have regarding deliveries. You should also ensure that packages are not damaged or affected by harsh weather conditions.
To be successful as a CYCLIST courier, you should be physically fit and adept at managing unforeseen circumstances. Ultimately, an outstanding CYCLIST courier should be knowledgeable of road safety regulations as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
Cyclist Courier Responsibilities:
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by dispatch staff.
- Verifying addresses and locations before each delivery to ensure that there are no errors.
- Carefully planning travel routes to ensure that packages are delivered to recipients in a timely manner.
- Securing packages to prevent damage during transit.
- Obtaining recipients’ signatures upon completion of each delivery to confirm receipt of the correct items.
- Collecting payments as required and ensuring that the correct amounts have been received.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all packages delivered to recipients.
- Regularly communicating with dispatch staff to provide delivery updates and receive instructions for new deliveries.
Bike Courier Requirements:
- High school certificate
- Proven experience working as a cyclist courier.
- Sound knowledge Nairobi of road safety regulations.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Owns personal bicycle.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good physical stamina.
- Reliable and punctual.