Our client who is based in Kisumu is looking for a COST ACCOUNTANT. The client is under LPG GAS
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
- CPA Part III with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a manufacturing industry (quarry most suitable).
- Proficiency in Computer Applications more so Ms Excel,
- Ethically strong,
- Accurate and detail oriented,
- Team player, Organized and a good time manager,
- Quick thinker, analytical and high Mathematical acumen,
- Knowledge of ERP or any other Accounting System is an added advantage.
Duties shall include:
- Managing the company’s ERP
- Managing the company’s fleet management system and generating reports
- Stock management
- Maintaining COGS account and monitoring product costs.
NB: Must be living in KISUMU or willing to relocate.
Applicants should share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.