Our client is looking for a COST ACCOUNTANT in QUARRY COMPANIES. The company is based in KISUMU.
- CPA Part III with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in quarry company.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications more so Ms. Excel,
- Ethically strong,
- Accurate and detail oriented,
- Team player, Organized and a good time manager,
- Quick thinker, analytical and high Mathematical acumen,
- Knowledge of ERP or any other Accounting System is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Variance analysis (price and volume)
- Break even analysis
- Contribution margin analysis
- Analyze efficiency in plant and machinery utilization.
- Fleet management
- Maintaining COGS account and monitoring product costs.
- Stock management
NB: candidates must be residing in KISUMU or willing to relocate.
Applicants should share their CVs to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 14/08/23