Our client is looking for a Corporate Sales and Marketing Executive. Who is ready to join their consultancy firm. The location is in Nairobi.
Key responsibilities include
- meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts and packages
- working towards monthly or annual targets.
Education & Experience
- A diploma in sales and marketing.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience working in the Corporate Industry.
- Thorough understanding of sales & marketing techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Knowledge of customer service
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
Key skills & competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and co-ordination skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving & negotiation
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to up-sell & cross-sell
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted