Our client who is consultancy sector is looking for a Corporate Sales and Marketing Executive. Who is ready to join their consultancy firm. The location is in Nairobi.
Key responsibilities include
- Meeting with clients virtually or during field visits while ensuring pitching to close sales deals.
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Disciplined and effective in time management
- Proficiency in all Ms. office tools
- Good in report writing.
- Prepared to earn commissions while delivering sales
Education & Experience
- A diploma in sales and marketing.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience working in the Corporate Industry with proven track record.
- Thorough understanding of sales & marketing techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Key skills & competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and co-ordination skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving & negotiation
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to up-sell & cross-sell
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 27/02/2023
Only shortlisted shall be contacted