Our client, in Insurance Technology industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to join their team as a CONTENT MARKETETING EXECUTIVE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute content plan set forth by the Marketing Manager
- Create content including blog articles, infographics, eBooks, web pages, white papers, webinars, and reports
- Participate in pitching articles and creative content ideas
- Contribute results to content marketing initiatives and OKRs
- Tailor content to buyer personas and segments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven ability to write high-quality, long-form content on complex topics
- Degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
- Familiarity with the content pillar concept1 – 2 years’ experience in
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a content-related role in
a content-related role
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Content Marketing Executive.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.