Our client who is in Finance sector is looking for a content associate. The location is in Nairobi.
Job Description – CONTENT ASSOCIATE
- Production of interesting and informative blog content
- Contribution to social media publishing and strategy creation
- Creating visually informative pieces of content like infographics and how-to guides
- Research and write white papers and other long form content.
- Managing, organizing, scheduling, and updating the web content, including text, images, videos, and other web assets
- Testing websites to check whether the content is optimized for both desktop and mobile.
- Create and review content before publishing to ensure consistency and compliance with our in-house writing style and content guidelines.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure deliverables are created on time, in line with the agreed-upon publishing schedule.
- Responsible for creating the content layout, content format, and most importantly, ensure that the content is search engine friendly for all pages on the site.
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice.
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience.
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with the team and other stakeholders to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
- Working with clients to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations.
- Assist with proactively maintaining website content for all internal brands to ensure the content is up to date.
- Formatting existing resources to ensure digital content is consistent and effective.
- Reaching out to all staff members to ensure they update their biography and team pages.
- Assisting with drafting and delivering email campaigns.
- Reporting on page results and engagements using digital metrices.
- Assisting in posting and administering the corporate social media accounts.
- Drafting copy and responses to social media posts.
- Manage social media postings and oversee social media accounts’ layouts.
- Coordinate all SEO activities such as optimizing web content, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Create guidelines to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Use analytics to evaluate digital strategies and create reports with recommendations to increase reach and engagement.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Stay up to date with trends and changes in social platforms, SEO trends and search engine changes to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries or escalate accordingly.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Understand business objectives, unique value proposition, message and audience.
- Create Blueprint for script based on research and creative vision for effective delivery.
- Write the narrative script describing in detail the plot, characters, environment, mood and dialogues.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR& Advertising, Film or a related field
- Chartered Institute of Marketers (CIM) certification is an added advantage
- 1-2 years of experience as a Content Associate or a similar relevant field.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted