Our client is seeking for an experienced and passionate Lead Computer Science Instructor to join their team. The Lead Computer Science Instructor will be responsible for providing instruction, mentorship, and guidance to our students in the field of computer science. You will be expected to design, develop, and deliver computer science courses and related activities dynamically and engagingly. You will also be responsible for leading student projects and providing feedback to help students reach their goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain course materials and instruction that meet the standards of the institution and/or industry.
- Facilitate the learning process by providing students with the necessary support, guidance, and direction.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress and provide feedback to help students achieve their learning objectives.
- Plan and organize class activities to ensure effective use of class time.
- Lead discussions, demonstrations, and presentations to provide students with an understanding of the topics being taught.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests, assignments, and other evaluation tools to assess student progress.
- Provide guidance and advice to students on their academic and professional development.
- Utilize modern and innovative teaching methods, such as virtual classrooms and online learning platforms.
- Research and develop a new curriculum to keep course content up to date.
- Participate in faculty meetings and committees to stay informed about changes in the educational field.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of both theory and practice of computer science
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of students
- 5+ years of teaching experience in computer science at the college/university level
- Experience leading teams in software development or engineering projects
- Experience developing and implementing curriculum in computer science
- Experience developing and facilitating interactive learning activities
- Experience coordinating and managing teams of instructors
- Knowledge of current trends and technologies in computer
- Ability to work effectively with faculty and staff.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly share your CVs to: email@example.com
with “Computer Science Lead Instructor” as the subject