- Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Marketing or related courses
- Certifications in communications and marketing courses is an added advantage
- Updating and maintaining events in back linking websites.
- Responding to clients’ registrations.
- Preparing training documents i.e. quotations, invoices and receipts.
- Responding to phone and email inquiries.
- Updating and tracking the clients’ database.
- Conducting client follow-up and closing sales.
- Maintaining our social media presence and paid advertising campaigns.
- Identifying trends and insights, and establishing new growth strategies.
- Evaluating opportunities / new target markets and conducting competitor analysis.
- Designing graphics for events and social media content.
Applicants are encouraged to apply through email@example.com
Candidates should write their area of preference on the subject line.
NB: A FACILITATION FEE OF ksh: 6000 IS MANDATORY AND PAID UPFRONT.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.