Our client is a research, capacity building and project management consultancy institute with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya.
The client is looking for a savvy intern who is willing to learn and grow to join their Communications and Marketing department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Marketing or related courses
- Certifications in communications and marketing courses is an added advantage
- Updating and maintaining events in back linking websites.
- Responding to clients’ registrations.
- Preparing training documents i.e. quotations, invoices and receipts.
- Responding to phone and email inquiries.
- Updating and tracking the clients’ database.
- Conducting client follow-up and closing sales.
- Maintaining our social media presence and paid advertising campaigns.
- Identifying trends and insights, and establishing new growth strategies.
- Evaluating opportunities / new target markets and conducting competitor analysis.
- Designing graphics for events and social media content.
NB: FACILITATION FEE OF Ksh.6000 IS TO BE PAID IN FULL AND UPFRONT
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 03/02/2023
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.