In charge of building the brand and supporting the management in the
growth of the business.
Reporting to: BDM-Cold Rooms.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities.
- Responsible for sales, marketing and after sales service for the cold room business.
- Explore and develop new business opportunities across multiple segments for application of cold room, clean room, pre-fab panels and cold chain warehouses.
- Implement sales and business strategies to achieve sales target and profit target. Formulate the sales strategies guideline and develop/manage the market segment and customer base.
- To monitor the regional activities inclusive of trends in product, purchasing pattern and develop strategy to leverage the changes.
- Provide facility assessment and product demonstrations to prospective and current customers.
- Practice “professional selling” techniques in order to develop strong relationships with potential customers to penetrate accounts and leverage full sales potential.
- Participate and lead key customer account meetings and large business development opportunities.
- Supervise and oversee the execution and installation of cold rooms and clean rooms projects and scope of works.
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Liaison with relevant industry specific professional associations, corporations, cooperatives government agencies to leverage potential cold chain development solutions.
- Represent the company at trade shows and industry events to network.
- Any other duty assigned to yourself in relation to your position Academic Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business administration or a related field
- 1 year proven track record of sales management experience in a similar role Strong knowledge of the local market and customer base in the area
- Strong leadership and team management abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software Strong time management and organization skills Ability to work independently and as part of a team.