Our client who is in the hospitality industry is looking for CCTV REVIEWER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and monitor all systems within the security control room in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with security operating procedures.
- Liaise with the service providers and internal departments to ensure appropriate use of the security systems in place.
- Maintain/preserve all evidential records and witness statements to the standards acceptable in the rules of evidence.
- Record all events and actions taken in a clear, sequential, legible, and accurate manner in the occurrence book.
- Provide an efficient and courteous radio and telephone service while efficiently handling enquiries
- Work closely with the duty manager on security surveillance.
- Maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the laid down procedures.
- Timely provision of information required and monitor the CCTV system for any investigation, continuity, and admissibility of evidential material.
- Support the Chief Security Officer by providing/monitoring of the security systems maintenance
- Be aware and alert on matters health and safety in the Club.
- Conduct regular checks on all security personnel through CCTV Cameras to ensure they are alert and carrying out their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Control access to the control room from unauthorized persons.
- Assist in conducting investigations and prepare accompanying investigation reports for various cases.
- Maintain peace and order within the premises while dealing with offenders, trespassers, or difficult persons.
- Constantly update the Chief Security Officer on all matters of security interest to the Club and the department.
- Conduct regular and periodical checks through all security surveillance systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma security management and legal studies/criminology.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Kenya Police/Military/NYS training.
- Membership to a professional body.
- Surveillance, safety, first aid and firefighting skills.
- Customer Centric with high level of professionalism.
- Excellent investigative and report writing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Alert, agile and physically fit.
- Impeccable integrity levels.
- Strong eye for details.