Our client who is in the hospitality industry is looking for CCTV REVIEWER.
The candidates are to work REMOTELY and only show up to the client’s HQ, when there is need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and monitor all systems within the security control room in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with security operating procedures.
- Liaise with the service providers and internal departments to ensure appropriate use of the security systems in place.
- Maintain/preserve all evidential records and witness statements to the standards acceptable in the rules of evidence.
- Record all events and actions taken in a clear, sequential, legible, and accurate manner in the occurrence book.
- Provide an efficient and courteous radio and telephone service while efficiently handling enquiries
- Work closely with the duty manager on security surveillance.
- Maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the laid down procedures.
- Timely provision of information required and monitor the CCTV system for any investigation, continuity, and admissibility of evidential material.
- Support the Chief Security Officer by providing/monitoring of the security systems maintenance
- Be aware and alert on matters health and safety in the Club.
- Conduct regular checks on all security personnel through CCTV Cameras to ensure they are alert and carrying out their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Control access to the control room from unauthorized persons.
- Assist in conducting investigations and prepare accompanying investigation reports for various cases.
- Maintain peace and order within the premises while dealing with offenders, trespassers, or difficult persons.
- Constantly update the Chief Security Officer on all matters of security interest to the Club and the department.
- Conduct regular and periodical checks through all security surveillance systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma security management and legal studies/criminology.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Kenya Police/Military/NYS training.
- Membership to a professional body.
- Surveillance, safety, first aid and firefighting skills.
- Customer Centric with high level of professionalism.
- Excellent investigative and report writing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Alert, agile and physically fit.
- Impeccable integrity levels.
- Strong eye for details.