CASHIER (Kshs15,000 + Commission) 5 People Needed
Our is client is seeking to employ a CASHIER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating the invoices as the Sales Representative has completed the sales process;
- Capture the correct information for all the client in the system;
- Ensure the proper item is delivered as per the serial number mentioned on the item;
- Ensure to keep the payment received safely in the cash till;
- Ensure to create an ETR for all the invoices being done and the original given to the client once the sale is complete;
- Daily submission of invoices v/s banking to Head Office;
- Banking of all cash / cheques within 24 hours of the date of receipt;
- Ensure to send all the invoices with deposit slip and proper record of the invoices, mode of payment and amount mentioned necessary for posting to the head office;
- Collect methods of payment and dispense change;
- Process payments in terms of cash, cheque and credit cards;
- Verify the validity of paper money and credit cards;
- Tally cash with receipts at the end of the shift;
- Achieve the monthly sales target;
- Prepare the stock order for the shop on a weekly basis and share it with the Warehouse Supervisor;
- Ensure the shop is kept clean at all times;
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Preferably a Diploma or an Undergraduate Degree in Finance or business related.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar
- Should have a presentable
- Possess good communication
- Able to work under
- Between 24-34 years of age.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as CASHIER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.