Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure installation and concealment of tracking devices is done professionally.
- Ensure that client’s details are correctly captured in the installation forms/ job cards.
- Commence installation only after internal requisition and installation order is properly recorded and approved.
- Ensure that installation areas are properly secured during and after installation.
- Ensure completeness of client’s information in the database in the control room.
- Test the tracker after installation to confirm functionality.
- Before a client’s vehicle is handed over ensure that he signs the post-installation form to confirm that all is well.
- Ensure that all clients’ information is confidential at all times.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A Degree/ Diploma in Automotive Engineering with bias in Motor Vehicle Electrics or in a relevant field.
- A resident of Mombasa or the coastal region,
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Tracking Technician in a busy institution.
- Advance knowledge in old and modern motor vehicle electrical systems.
- Must have the ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
- Must be in a position to distinguish color codes in the various make of vehicles.
- The candidate must have complex problem-solving skills in modern and old vehicles.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Sound knowledge of technology-driven security solutions as well as a willingness to continually upgrade that knowledge.
- An ability to work as part of a team and also have the ability to lead teams.
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines and pay attention to detail, with a consulting mindset.
- Must have the highest level of integrity, vigilant and sound judgment.
- Certificate in Automobile Engineering / Diploma or Certificate in IT.
Interested candidates should send their applications and cover letter to indicating CAR TRACKING TECHNICIAN to email@example.com Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.