Bids Executive (State your last/current Salary)
Diploma/Degree in relevant field
3 years’ experience in bidding
- Proactively Engage the Sales teams (Account/Product Management) and frequently track the upcoming Bid/RFQ opportunities.
- Manage the bid/RFP qualification (bid go I no go) process for new opportunities through different adverts in print media or email communication or any other form of media.
- Timely Procurement of Bid/RFP Documents and distributing the same to Account Management and Product Teams.
- Closely work and effectively communicate with Sales Team (Product and Account Management), understand the work done (if any) by management and customer expectations (if any) as part of the submission.
- Preparing and reviewing the Bid IRFQ Submission Documents (Administrative, Technical and Commercial) with all the Stake Holders related to that specific Bid/RFQ
- Manage the bid budget
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Must be an excellent communicator and team worker.
- Participate in the Monthly and Quarterly Meetings with Sales (Account/Product Management) and
- Management about the Bid Submission Review.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Bids Executive.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.