BDE TEAM LEADER. (KSH:35000-40000+3%Comm of net revenue)
Peoplelink Web Admin2023-02-11T10:40:56+00:00
Our client in Corporate Communication and PR are looking for a male BDE team leader to handle both public relation and business development. The location is in Nairobi.
|Public Relation and
Main Purpose of the Job- (Job Summary)
Help maintain affirmative relationships between the client and other businesses, employees, investors, legislators and customers. To supports all members of the agency or firm in the day-to-day functions of media relations and the satisfaction of client needs.
- Assist in organizing and execution of different events, campaigns etc.
- Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics)
- Manage calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.)
- Suggest innovative ideas in brainstorming sessions
- Draft and design different type of PR content (for example media announcements, newsletters and proposals)
- Edit and proofread press releases, proposals, videos and presentations
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Build and maintain long-term relations with clients, media, vendors etc.
- Examine and document media coverage and track relevant PR metrics
- Maintain contact databases and mailing lists with updates
- Create project-specific media lists to support PR team
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Communicating new services developments to prospective clients
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
Degree/Diploma in PR & Communication, Degree/Diploma in Marketing or related field
Job Skills& Personal Attributes
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to manage a team and a complex project and multitask
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong Sales &Marketing skills
- Proficient in computer skills-word, excel, outlook & PowerPoint.
- In-depth knowledge of PR and marketing process and best practices
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
At least 3 years.