Our client, in the hospitality industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a BARISTA. (MIXOLOGIST)
The Barista shall be responsible for production of all hot beverages, different types of coffee, smoothies, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in the establishment and for the delivery of a friendly, efficient guest service while creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
Job Description Key skills and Competencies:
- Customer service skills
- Results oriented
- High energy Level
- Creative and Flexible
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare or serve hot and cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas
- Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils as well as the equipment
- Clean service areas as well as seating areas
- Responsible for checking temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functioning
- Describe menu items to customers and suggest products that might appeal to them
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Requisitioning of products used in production of all beverages from stores.
- Serve prepared pastry as per the customer’s needs as well as your recommendation
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
At Least, 2 years working experience as Barista/Mixologist in a well-known Establishment
Knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures
Computer knowledge and understanding
Gender: Male,25-35 years
Have great understanding of the bean and flavors.
Wine, cocktails and alcoholic drinks knowledge is a must.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as BARISTA (MIXOLOGIST).
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.
Application deadline: 10th January 2023