Our client, in ICT industry is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling ATM machines. He/She should be able to provide technical phone support service for CIT and custodians. Provide technical service for hardware and software on-site. Analyze and diagnose ATM/Cheque handler faults. Prevent repeated failures, and increase first-time fixes.
- Installation of new ATMs and Cash Processing equipment’s
- Do preventive and routine maintenance on ATMs and Cash processing equipment’s.
- Diagnosis and repair of cases assigned to you.
- Attend to both Hardware and Software faults.
- Make reports on the calls attended to; either on job cards, email, or on company support Application on the phone.
- Management reserves the right to change or give you more assignments at any time and you are expected to abide
Bachelor’s degree in any IT-related field.
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with ATM Machines (Mandatory)
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as ATM Support Engineer.]
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.