AREA SALES MANAGER
Reasonably plan for the number of regional sales consultants based on regional sales targets and the types of points of sales.
- To be Responsible for the management of all sales staff in the region, including SR, promoters. Properly carry out the recruitment, training, employment, and retention of regional sales consultants responsible for SR attendance, image, travel, promotion and other daily management
- Monthly work meeting: Previous month’s work review, including sales status of stores, sales status of key models, sales status of key customers, channel inventory, customer PSI data management, trends of competing products, store image, etc.
- Daily follow-up: upgrade and maintain the image of key stores, ensure the visibility and influence of the brand, formulate the marketing policy and incentive mechanism, collect sales data, implement the performance of stores and teams.
- Develop new customers (Retailers), maintain customer relations with important and valuable customers.
- Set annual, quarterly, monthly sales, inventory, customer development and other strategic targets, supervise the team’s implementation and completion rate, and summarize and reflect on the results.
- Maintain the customer relationship between regional stores and dealers and implement the store-dealer policies.
- Responsible for regional sales policy formulation, marketing plan formulation, key resources communication, and the completion of annual assessment indicators.
- Understand the market dynamics and competitive product industry information in real time, identify the gap and provide constructive advice to direct managers.
- Must have worked in Mobile phone industry as an Area Sales Manager/ Key Account Manager
- Resides or willing to relocate to Coast (Mombasa/Malindi)
- Rift Valley (Eldoret/Nakuru/Kitale/Naivasha/Narok)
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.