Responsible for leading a team of sales representatives and driving sales growth
in the designated area. They are responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, setting targets, and ensuring that the team meets or exceeds them.
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities.
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of sales representatives in the area
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive growth and meet or exceed sales targets
- Set sales targets for the team and monitor progress to ensure targets are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders in the area
- Identify new business opportunities and potential partnerships in the region
- Prepare and present regular reports on sales performance and market trends to upper management
- Provide guidance and support to the sales team to help them achieve their goals
- Address and resolve any customer complaints or issues in a timely and professional manner Monitor and analyze sales data and market trends to identify new opportunities and areas for improvement
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to ensure that sales efforts are aligned with company goals and objectives
- Attend trade shows and industry events to promote the company and its products/services
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business administration or a related field
- 2 years proven track record of sales management experience in a similar role Strong knowledge of the local market and customer base in the area
- Strong leadership and team management abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.