We are looking for an organized, efficient ADMIN/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT with an eye for detail and high level of accuracy. ADMIN/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT is expected to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assist with inventory, database, and record maintenance, prepare financial reports, issue checks and making deposits, and generally ensure that the office operations are running smoothly. You should be professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
To succeed as an ADMIN/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT, you should be a skilled multi-tasker with excellent time management, computer, and communication skills.
Accounts and admin assistant Responsibilities:
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Updating ledgers, researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- DEGREE in ACCOUNTING,BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION or related course.
NB:CANDIDATES RESIDING IN KIKUYU ARE ADVICED TO APPLY OR YOU MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE.
Interested candidates should share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: Urgent