Explore to work for our client who is in SUPPLY SERVICE and GENERAL TRADING. They are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join their accounts receivable team to help process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The accounts receivable specialist will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
- Gather and verify invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared
- Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs, and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone, email, and mail
- Prepare analytical and ratio analyses relevant to A/R so management can gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing
- Support other accounting and finance team members, inventory management, and cost accounting
Required skills and qualifications
- Strong mathematical skills
- Understanding of basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping
- 2 YEARS minimum experience is a Must
- Proficiency with Google Drive
- Ability to keep company and partner confidences
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Online and one of the commonly used accounting ERP systems, such as Oracle, SAP, NetSuite
- Associate’s degree or CPA K
- Experience in accounts receivable
- Experience in driving process improvement
Interested candidates should share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. with “Accounts Receivable” as the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: Urgent