Explore an exciting opportunity to work with a fast paced supply service and general trading company. The accounts payable (AP) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and paying vendors and suppliers. We are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our AP team to help process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
Responsibilities/Objectives of this role
- Support the company in optimizing its financial transactions and systems
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payments
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting
- Comply with national and local financial regulations
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation prior to payment
- Perform invoice and general-ledger data entry
- Execute credit card and bank account reconciliation
- Generate purchase orders when necessary
- Obtain and print signatures on all checks
- Assist senior financial officers as needed
Required skills and qualifications
- Graduate or CPA K holder.
- Understanding of basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping
- 2 years’ minimum experience in the same department
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience in accounts payable is a MUST
- Experience with accounting software and online platforms
Interested candidates should share their CVs to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: Urgent