Our client who has a busy restaurant located in Nairobi, is looking for an ACCOUNTS CUM OPERATIONS ASSISTANT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting shops stock take
- Analyzing the stock take report
- Following up on stock movement on daily basis
- Analyzing sales reports from shops and computation of the sales attendant’s
- Setting up daily night sales targets for the shops
- Assisting in making payments
- Generating daily funds requirements report
- Assisting in card reconciliations
- Daily reconciliation of sales between odyssey and nexx systems.
- Conformation of shops stock before dispatch to the shops
- Following up on sales receipts from shops for delivery to office on daily basis
- Addressing and providing solutions to sales issues raised from the shops and reporting the same to the accounts office.
- Any adhoc duties as may be assigned to you by your seniors.
- At Least, 2 years working experience as an ACCOUNTS CUM OPERATIONS ASSISTANT.
Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.