Our client an accounting firm seeks to hire an accountant
Duties and Tasks
- Prepare and verify daily reports
- Prepare daily income/sales and prepare daily journal entry
- Daily bank reconciliation, Compile monthly reports and analysis of the books
- Conducting internal auditing
- Budgeting, raising invoices, managing ledger, and processing expenses
- Preparing VAT returns, overseeing and regulatory/compliance issues
- Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy
- Responsible for reviewing, updating and implementing existing internal accounting systems and introducing new systems and controls where appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining the General Ledger; setting up new accounts and cost centers when required; ensuring reconciliation of control accounts; ensuring correct allocation of expenditure to cost
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Four to six years progressively responsible experience in the accounting industry, preferably in the banking industry.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product.
- Good communication Skills
- Excellent ability to maintain good client relations
- A quick learner
- Must be able to handle challenges such as customer complaints and perceptions
- Must have positive energy and attitude always
- Must be honest, courteous and trustworthy
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Accountant
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.