We are recruiting for a client who is a leading real estate company that deals with residential and commercial properties.
We are looking for a positive, energetic, self-driven and an enthusiastic ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT with proven track record to join our team.
- A degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years in a similar position preferably in a real estate industry,
- Accurate and detail oriented,
- Must conversant with Accounting packages
- Team player, Organized and a good time manager,
- Quick thinker, analytical and high Mathematical acumen,
- Knowledge of accountant rules and legislation
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software.
- Checking incoming payments daily and making updates
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time