Our client, an ICT Company in Nairobi is looking for an I.T Sales Representative.
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Quick learner with customer service experience.
- Excellent persuasion, communication and Interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to Cold-call customers and make a sale
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Should be highly motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Sales Executive will report to Sales Manager and Human Resource Manager for any administrative or logistical information.
- Providing customers with quotations and prices
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery, timelines and specifications with the customers and suppliers
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customer
- Matching and communicating features of products with customer requirements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different departments
- Tracking sales performance against targets
- Compiling customer feedback and market information
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Strictly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Technical Sales Representative before 14th May 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 40,000 – Ksh 60,000/=